Our shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the order and the destination. To get a quote, add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and then click to view your cart. On that page you can input your shipping destination details and you will get a quote. The quote will change as you add or remove items from your cart.
International Shipping Methods:
International orders that weigh 4 pounds and under can be shipped via USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail International.
International orders that weigh over 4 pounds must be shipped via Priority Mail International.
The shipping charges vary depending on the total weight of your order and the destination. We cannot provide estimates via email, but if you place the items you wish to purchase in your cart and enter in your shipping information, your shipping options and costs will display before checkout.
USPS First Class International:
Allow 6-30 business days to arrive depending on location. This shipping method is the least expensive, but it is the slowest and items cannot be tracked. Hair Hardware, Inc. cannot be responsible for longer shipping times or orders that do not arrive using this method. Please choose this option with caution.
USPS Priority Mail International:
Allow 5-10 business days to arrive depending on location. The USPS does not guarantee the shipping time. Orders can be tracked at www.usps.com.
In the event an item unexpectedly goes out of stock before we are able to update the website we will notify you of the delay. Occasionally we may have to refund you for a backordered item will not be in stock within a reasonable time.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
Product Pricing and Exchange Rates:
All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, the credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement. International Addresses: You must provide a street address for shipping. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes internationally.
International Shipping Fees, Import Duties and Taxes:
•All International shipments will be charged postage costs calculated by weight and destination.
• Import Taxes: Hair-Hardware's prices do not include customs fees, taxes and tariffs. You may have to pay import taxes, customs duty, etc. These charges are separate from your shipping charge, and you will be billed directly for them.
• Customers outside of the United States may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
• You, the customer, are solely responsible for any additional customs clearance fees; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International Return to Sender or Packages Refused: If the package(s) is returned to us because of an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package or the items ordered are not allowed into the country by customs, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost billed to Hair-Hardware for the return of the package.
• If the return to shipper cost is greater than the cost of the goods ordered, Hair-Hardware will instruct them to abandon the order, and there will be no credit issued to the customer for the order.
• If the package is stopped by customs because items ordered are not allowed in the consignee's country and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit issued to the customer for the order.
• If the package is stopped by customs upon return to the United States, and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit issued to the customer for the order.
Your Country's Custom and Import Policies:
Please note: It is important for you to become familiar with the Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations vary greatly by country and lack of knowledge regarding the customs rules governing the country you're importing to can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, or returned to us. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products. Additionally, when ordering from Hair-Hardware.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Any fees charged to Hair-Hardware.com due to non-compliance with your country's laws and regulations will be charged to you, the importer. If an item or items are returned to us due to non-compliance issues with your country's laws and regulations, a refund will be issued for the merchandise only, minus 20 percent of the value of your order as the re-stocking fee, and any other charges incurred such as quarantine fees, shipping fees or warehousing fees assessed by the customs in your country.